200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
ONLINE + IN-PERSON HYBRID INTENSIVE TRAINING
THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS VERIFIED BY AND FOLLOWS ALL YOGA ALLIANCE STANDARDS. PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER WITH YOGA ALLIANCE AS REGISTERED YOGA TEACHERS (RYTS) IF THEY SO CHOOSE. SOLO YOGA DOES NOT OFFER OR ISSUE YOGA TEACHER REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION OR DEGREES OF ANY KIND. THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS AVOCATIONAL AND RECREATIONAL IN NATURE , SOLO YOGA SIMPLY KEEPS AN OFFICIAL RECORD OF YOGA TRAINING HOURS COMPLETED FOR EACH ATTENDEE.
Whether you are on a journey to become a registered yoga teacher, want to learn more about your own mind and body or are just looking to deepen your practice for your own well-being, this training is built for you! We will guide you through in-depth breakdowns of yoga postures that include anatomy and biomechanics to gain a greater sense of what is happening in the body from a structural standpoint. All content areas will be instructed in a trauma informed way to cultivate greater inclusivity throughout the entire training process. We want to support you diving deeper into better understanding yourself and what gets you excited about learning, growing and sharing with others!
This training is located at SOLO Yoga, just one block from the St. Croix River in historic downtown Hudson, WI! With multiple parks, beaches, over 20 bars & restaurants, and many other specialty shops within walking distance. There’s always something to do in this beautiful city!
VIEW US ON YOGA ALLIANCE
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 4 Hour Anatomy training led by a physical therapist
- Intro to Energetic Anatomy
- Posture Breakdown
- Sequence Building
- Development of your own teaching voice and approach
- Safe and skillful hands-on assists
- Inclusive language and trauma-informed approach to instruction
- Tons of practical teaching experience
- History of Yoga
- Overview of the business of yoga
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
JULY 11 + 13TH
SUN 7.11 | 9:30-3:30PM
TUES 7.13 | 5:45-8:45PM
JULY 25TH + 27TH
SUN 7.25 | 9:30-3:30PM
TUES 7.27 | 5:45-8:45PM
AUGUST 1ST + 3RD
SUN 8.1 | 9:30-3:30PM
TUES 8.3 | 5:45-8:45PM
SUN 8.6 | 9:15AM-1:30PM
IN-PERSON/ONLINE ONLY LEARNING DATES
- SUNDAYS: JULY 11, JULY 25, AUGUST 1 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM & AUGUST 8TH 9:15 AM – 1:30 PM OPTIONAL (BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- TUESDAYS: JULY 13, JULY 27 & AUGUST 3 5:45 PM – 8:45 PM
- WEEKLY IN PERSON AND/OR LIVE ZOOM CLASS ATTENDANCE – MUST ATTEND SUNDAY MORNING 9:30-10:15 AM IN-STUDIO OR LIVE STREAM FOR THE COURSE OF TRAINING
- TEACH A 45-60 MINUTE FREE COMMUNITY CLASS
- TWO 45 MINUTE 1:1 MEETINGS WITH LEAD TRAINER (ANYTIME DURING MODULES 4-6) TO DISCUSS MATERIALS AND PROVIDE PERSONALIZED LEARNING BASED ON YOUR NEEDS.
ONLINE LEARNING ALLOWS YOU THE CHANCE TO WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE
- FINISH IN 6 WEEKS: You will need to spend an average of 29 hours on yoga practice, teaching practice, reading, or homework per week.
- FINISH IN 9 WEEKS: You will need to spend 19 hours on yoga practice, teaching practice, reading, or homework per week.
- FINISH IN 12 WEEKS: You will need to spend 14 hours on yoga practice, teaching practice, reading, or homework per week.
**All community classes will be scheduled once you’ve completed the required content.**
PRICING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
FEES INCLUDE ALL YOGA INSTRUCTION, TRAINING MATERIALS, AND AN UNLIMITED SOLO YOGA MEMBERSHIP (DURING TRAINING) OVER A $450.00 VALUE! ALL PRICING OPTIONS REQUIRE A $300 DEPOSIT WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE INTO THE TRAINING AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. IN THE EVENT YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE OR NEED TO POSTPONE THE TRAINING, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF TRANSFERRING TO A FUTURE TRAINING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. THIS TRAINING DOES NOT REGISTER OR CERTIFY YOU WITH YOGA ALLIANCE. YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER WITH THEM ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 200 HOURS OF REQUIRED TRAINING IF YOU SO CHOOSE.
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JUNE 1ST AND PAID IN FULL BY JUNE 5TH
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JUNE 15TH AND PAYMENT IN FULL BY JULY 1ST
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JULY 5TH THE REMAINING BALANCE OF $2,550 CAN BE SPLIT INTO 4 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $637.50
OWNER | E-RYT-200 | YACEP
Edie is a 200HR E-RYT vinyasa-based yoga instructor with an extensive background in teaching yoga in a trauma-informed and mental health-conscious way through her experience teaching at a national level eating disorder treatment center. She strives to facilitate a safe, comfortable and welcoming learning environment, where people can better understand themselves and their bodies innate wisdom.
RYT-200 & SCULPT
Katie began practicing yoga for the physical aspect but quickly fell in love with the spiritual and emotional benefits. She completed Yoga Sculpt Teacher Training in addition to Restorative, Yoga Calm and her 200HR RYT. Her professional career as a high school counselor crossed paths with yoga and has allowed Katie to bring yoga and mindfulness into the education setting.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST | RYT-500
Hannah is a licensed physical therapist specializing in pelvic health, certified yoga teacher RYT 500, and health and wellness enthusiast. She has always been fascinated by anatomy, posture, and bodywork, and how to create healing and transformation through movement and mindfulness. Her clinical physical therapy practice involves helping individuals with orthopedic injuries, working with pregnant and postpartum mamas, and treating pelvic floor conditions.