200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS VERIFIED BY AND FOLLOWS ALL YOGA ALLIANCE STANDARDS. PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER WITH YOGA ALLIANCE AS REGISTERED YOGA TEACHERS (RYTS) IF THEY SO CHOOSE. SOLO YOGA DOES NOT OFFER OR ISSUE YOGA TEACHER REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION OR DEGREES OF ANY KIND. THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS AVOCATIONAL AND RECREATIONAL IN NATURE , SOLO YOGA SIMPLY KEEPS AN OFFICIAL RECORD OF YOGA TRAINING HOURS COMPLETED FOR EACH ATTENDEE.
Whether you are on a journey to become a registered yoga teacher, want to learn more about your own mind and body or are just looking to deepen your practice for your own well-being, this training is built for you! We will guide you through in-depth breakdowns of yoga postures that include anatomy and biomechanics to gain a greater sense of what is happening in the body from a structural standpoint. All content areas will be instructed in a trauma informed way to cultivate greater inclusivity throughout the entire training process. We want to support you diving deeper into better understanding yourself and what gets you excited about learning, growing and sharing with others!
This training is located at SOLO Yoga, just one block from the St. Croix River in historic downtown Hudson, WI! With multiple parks, beaches, over 20 bars & restaurants, and many other specialty shops within walking distance. There’s always something to do in this beautiful city!
VIEW US ON YOGA ALLIANCE
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 4 Hour Anatomy training led by a physical therapist
- Intro to Energetic Anatomy
- Posture Breakdown
- Sequence Building
- Development of your own teaching voice and approach
- Safe and skillful hands-on assists
- Inclusive language and trauma-informed approach to instruction
- Tons of practical teaching experience
- History of Yoga
- Overview of the business of yoga
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
MODULE 1 & 2
JUNE 25TH & 29TH
MODULE 3 & 4
JULY 16TH & 20TH
MODULE 5 & 6
JULY 30TH, AUG 3RD, AUG 8TH
MODULE 7 & COMMUNITY CLASSES
AUG 10TH & 13TH
9:30-3:00PM (Community Classes scheduled on this day from 12:30-3:00pm)
ALL DATES ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND
- TUESDAY & THURSDAYS 5:45-7:00/7:45PM ZOOM MEETING CHECK IN. Thursdays will consist of direct zoom contact and specific application of content that will need to be completed during our meeting time. You will know before the date if we will be meeting via ZOOM or you will have scheduled content to complete.
- SUNDAYS: 9:30-3:00PM. Training will start with in-studio practice from 9:30-10:15am followed by group learning
- JULY & AUGUST You are required to schedule two 1:1 meetings with lead/co-lead trainers before the final in-person weekend of training, unless you will need extended time to complete the training. These can be scheduled anytime after our first training session.
- The above in-person training times and meetings are REQUIRED. Content will be delivered through a combination of in person and online pre-recorded content.
PRICING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
FEES INCLUDE ALL YOGA INSTRUCTION, TRAINING MATERIALS, AND AN UNLIMITED SOLO YOGA MEMBERSHIP (DURING TRAINING) OVER A $450.00 VALUE! ALL PRICING OPTIONS REQUIRE A $300 DEPOSIT TO RESERVE A SPOT AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. IN THE EVENT YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE OR NEED TO POSTPONE THE TRAINING, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPTION OF TRANSFERRING TO A FUTURE TRAINING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. THIS TRAINING DOES NOT REGISTER OR CERTIFY YOU WITH YOGA ALLIANCE. YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER WITH THEM ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 200 HOURS OF REQUIRED TRAINING IF YOU SO CHOOSE.
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE APRIL 15TH TO LOCK IN EARLY BIRD PRICING AND PAYMENT IN FULL BY MAY 31ST
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JUNE 1 AND PAYMENT IN FULL BY JUNE 15TH
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JUNE 20TH AND THE REMAINING BALANCE OF $2,550 CAN BE SPLIT INTO 4 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $662.50. PLEASE NOTE WE CAN WORK WITH ADDITIONAL PAYMENT PLAN SUCH AS 6 MONTH ARRANGEMENT REQUESTED BY EMAILING INFO@SOLO.YOGA TO INQUIRY**AUTOPAY REQUIRED**
OWNER | E-RYT-200 | YACEP
Edie is a 200HR E-RYT vinyasa-based yoga instructor with an extensive background in teaching yoga in a trauma-informed and mental health-conscious way through her experience teaching at a national level eating disorder treatment center. She strives to facilitate a safe, comfortable and welcoming learning environment, where people can better understand themselves and their bodies innate wisdom.
RYT-200 & SCULPT
Katie began practicing yoga for the physical aspect but quickly fell in love with the spiritual and emotional benefits. She completed Yoga Sculpt Teacher Training in addition to Restorative, Yoga Calm and her 200HR RYT. Her professional career as a high school counselor crossed paths with yoga and has allowed Katie to bring yoga and mindfulness into the education setting.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST | RYT-500
Hannah is a licensed physical therapist specializing in pelvic health, certified yoga teacher RYT 500, and health and wellness enthusiast. She has always been fascinated by anatomy, posture, and bodywork, and how to create healing and transformation through movement and mindfulness. Her clinical physical therapy practice involves helping individuals with orthopedic injuries, working with pregnant and postpartum mamas, and treating pelvic floor conditions.