SOLOYOGA | 200 HR TEACHER TRAINING
ONLINE AND IN-PERSON HYBRID LEARNING
AUGUST 1ST-29TH INTENSIVE
THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS VERIFIED BY AND FOLLOWS ALL YOGA ALLIANCE STANDARDS. PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER WITH YOGA ALLIANCE AS REGISTERED YOGA TEACHERS (RYTS) IF THEY SO CHOOSE. SOLO YOGA DOES NOT OFFER OR ISSUE YOGA TEACHER REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION OR DEGREES OF ANY KIND. THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS AVOCATIONAL AND RECREATIONAL IN NATURE , SOLO YOGA SIMPLY KEEPS AN OFFICIAL RECORD OF YOGA TRAINING HOURS COMPLETED FOR EACH ATTENDEE.
Whether you are on a journey to become a registered yoga teacher, want to learn more about your own mind and body or are just looking to deepen your practice for your own well-being, this training is built for you! We will guide you through in-depth breakdowns of yoga postures that include anatomy and biomechanics to gain a greater sense of what is happening in the body from a structural standpoint. In addition to lab trainings that will break down specific movements or areas of the body led by movement experts. All content areas will be instructed with inclusive languaging and from a trauma-informed approach. We want to support you diving deeper into better understanding yourself and what gets you excited about learning, growing and sharing with others! You aren’t leaning how to teach at SOLO, but we will provide you with a foundation of knowledge and understanding, that can be taken in any direction YOU want!
This training is located at SOLO Yoga, just one block from the St. Croix River in historic downtown Hudson, WI! With multiple parks, beaches, over 20 bars & restaurants, and many other specialty shops within walking distance. There’s always something to do in this beautiful city!
This Program Includes:
- Intro to Anatomy, Physiology, and Injury Prevention
- Lab trainings breaking down specific movements of the body for optimal function
- An in-depth breakdown of yoga posture families
- How to develop a balanced yoga sequence
- Development of your own teaching voice and approach
- Safe and skillful hands-on assists
- Inclusive language and trauma-informed approach to instruction
- Playlist 101
- Tons of practical teaching experience
- History of yoga and philosophy
- Overview of the business of yoga
- Give back to your community-Karma Yoga Teaching Experience
- Community connection event- partnership with local non-profit business
Click For Frequently Asked Questions
IN-PERSON | WEEK 1
SAT 8.1 10:30AM-6:30PM
IN-PERSON | WEEK 2
SAT 8.8 | 10:30AM-6:30PM
IN- PERSON | WEEK 3
SAT 8.15 | 10:30AM-6:30PM
ONLINE + IN-PERSON HYBRID LEARNING
- SATURDAY AUGUST 1ST, 8TH, AND 15TH FROM 10:30-6:30PM
- SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH 10:45AM-1:45PM OPTIONAL IN-PERSON SUPPORT TO DISCUSS ANY QUESTIONS AND PREPARE FOR PRACTICUM CLASS WITH TRAINERS
- WEEKLY IN PERSON AND/OR LIVE ZOOM CLASS ATTENDANCE
- TEACH A 45-60 MINUTE FREE COMMUNITY CLASS
- TWO 45 MINUTE 1:1 MEETINGS WITH LEAD TRAINER ANYTIME DURING WEEKEND 4-6 TO DISCUSS MATERIALS AND PROVIDE PERSONALIZED LEARNING BASED ON WHAT YOU NEED MORE OF.
ONLINE LEARNING ALLOWS YOU THE CHANCE TO WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE
- Get done in 5 weeks: You will need to spend / / 34 hours on homework, reading, practice teaching, practice per week
- Get done in 7 weeks: You will need to spend // 24 hours on homework, reading, practice teaching, yoga practice per week
- Get done in 9 weeks: You will need to spend // 17 hours on homework, reading, practice teaching, yoga practice per week
All community classes will take place the weekend of September 19th and 26th (you choose the date) from 11:00am-4:00pm and will be 45-60 minutes in length. If you complete all required material prior to the end of September we can schedule your community class sooner.
PRICING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
FEES INCLUDE ALL YOGA INSTRUCTION, TRAINING MATERIALS AND AN UNLIMITED SOLO YOGA MEMBERSHIP (OVER A $445.00 VALUE) DURING THE COURSE OF THE TRAINING.
ALL PRICING OPTIONS REQUIRE A $300 DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE INTO THE TRAINING AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.
REFUND POLICY: IN THE EVENT YOU CHOOSE TO DISCONTINUE THE TRAINING, WE OFFER THE OPTION TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER SESSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST OR A PARTIAL REFUND. AFTER WEEKEND TWO WE WILL NO LONGER OFFER A PARTIAL REFUND.
THIS TRAINING DOES NOT REGISTER OR CERTIFY YOU WITH YOGA ALLIANCE. YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THEM SEPARATELY ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 200 HOURS OF REQUIRED TRAINING.
PLACE DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JULY 12TH AND PAY IN FULL BY AUGUST 1ST
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JULY 20TH REMAINING BALANCE PAID ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 1ST
$300 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JULY 20TH AND REMAINING BALANCE CAN BE SPLIT INTO ONE-THREE PAYMENTS. MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY AUGUST 28TH
EDIE BRENNAN | LEAD TRAINER
200 HR E-RYT
FOUNDER/OWNER OF SOLO YOGA
Vinyasa trained instructor with a comprehensive background in teaching yoga in eating disorder treatment and recovery.