SOLOYOGA | 200 HR TEACHER TRAINING
ONLINE AND IN-PERSON HYBRID LEARNING
JANUARY HYBRID INTENSIVE
THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS VERIFIED BY AND FOLLOWS ALL YOGA ALLIANCE STANDARDS. PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER WITH YOGA ALLIANCE AS REGISTERED YOGA TEACHERS (RYTS) IF THEY SO CHOOSE. SOLO YOGA DOES NOT OFFER OR ISSUE YOGA TEACHER REGISTRATION, CERTIFICATION OR DEGREES OF ANY KIND. THE SOLO YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IS AVOCATIONAL AND RECREATIONAL IN NATURE , SOLO YOGA SIMPLY KEEPS AN OFFICIAL RECORD OF YOGA TRAINING HOURS COMPLETED FOR EACH ATTENDEE.
Whether you are on a journey to become a registered yoga teacher, want to learn more about your own mind and body or are just looking to deepen your practice for your own well-being, this training is built for you! We will guide you through in-depth breakdowns of yoga postures that include anatomy and biomechanics to gain a greater sense of what is happening in the body from a structural standpoint. In addition to lab trainings that will break down specific movements or areas of the body led by movement experts. All content areas will be instructed with inclusive languaging and from a trauma-informed approach. We want to support you diving deeper into better understanding yourself and what gets you excited about learning, growing and sharing with others! You aren’t leaning how to teach at SOLO, but we will provide you with a foundation of knowledge and understanding, that can be taken in any direction YOU want!
This training is located at SOLO Yoga, just one block from the St. Croix River in historic downtown Hudson, WI! With multiple parks, beaches, over 20 bars & restaurants, and many other specialty shops within walking distance. There’s always something to do in this beautiful city!
This Program Includes:
- Intro to Anatomy, Physiology, and Injury Prevention
- Lab trainings breaking down specific movements of the body for optimal function
- An in-depth breakdown of yoga posture families
- How to develop a balanced yoga sequence
- Development of your own teaching voice and approach
- Safe and skillful hands-on assists
- Inclusive language and trauma-informed approach to instruction
- Playlist 101
- Tons of practical teaching experience
- History of yoga and philosophy
- Overview of the business of yoga
- Give back to your community-Karma Yoga Teaching Experience
- Community connection event- partnership with local non-profit business
Click For Frequently Asked Questions
IN-PERSON | WEEK 1
SAT 1.9 | 10:30AM-6:30PM
IN-PERSON | WEEK 2
SAT 1.16 | 10:30AM-6:30PM
IN- PERSON | WEEK 3
SAT 1.23 | 10:30AM-6:30PM
IN-PERSON | WEEK 4
SUN 1.31 | 9:00AM-12:00PM
ONLINE + IN-PERSON HYBRID LEARNING
IN-PERSON LEARNING DATES
- SATURDAY JANUARY 9TH, 16TH, 23RD FROM 10:30AM-6:30PM.
- SUNDAY JANUARY 31ST 9:00AM-12:00PM.
- WEEKLY IN PERSON AND/OR LIVE ZOOM CLASS ATTENDANCE- MUST ATTEND SUNDAY MORNING 9:30-10:15AM IN-STUDIO OR VIA ZOOM FOR THE COURSE OF TRAINING
- TEACH A 45-60 MINUTE FREE COMMUNITY CLASS
- TWO 45 MINUTE 1:1 MEETINGS WITH LEAD TRAINER ANYTIME DURING MODULES 4-6 TO DISCUSS MATERIALS AND PROVIDE PERSONALIZED LEARNING BASED ON WHAT YOU NEED MORE OF.
ONLINE LEARNING ALLOWS YOU THE CHANCE TO WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE
- Get done in 7 weeks: You will need to spend // 24 hours on homework, reading, practice teaching, yoga practice per week
- Get done in 9 weeks: You will need to spend // 17 hours on homework, reading, practice teaching, yoga practice per week
All community classes will be scheduled once you’ve completed the required material in order to meet the required learning categories laid out by The Yoga Alliance.
PRICING & PAYMENT OPTIONS
FEES INCLUDE ALL YOGA INSTRUCTION, TRAINING MATERIALS AND AN UNLIMITED SOLO YOGA MEMBERSHIP (OVER A $445.00 VALUE) DURING THE COURSE OF THE TRAINING.
ALL PRICING OPTIONS REQUIRE A $300 DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE INTO THE TRAINING AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.
REFUND POLICY: IN THE EVENT YOU CHOOSE TO DISCONTINUE THE TRAINING, WE OFFER THE OPTION TO TRANSFER TO ANOTHER SESSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST OR A PARTIAL REFUND. AFTER WEEKEND TWO WE WILL NO LONGER OFFER A PARTIAL REFUND.
THIS TRAINING DOES NOT REGISTER OR CERTIFY YOU WITH YOGA ALLIANCE. YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THEM SEPARATELY ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 200 HOURS OF REQUIRED TRAINING.
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 31ST AND PAY IN FULL BY DECEMBER 31ST
$300 (NON-REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 30TH REMAINING BALANCE PAID ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 31ST
$300 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 5TH AND REMAINING BALANCE CAN BE SPLIT INTO ONE-THREE PAYMENTS. MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY JANUARY 31ST
EDIE BRENNAN | LEAD TRAINER
200 HR E-RYT
FOUNDER/OWNER OF SOLO YOGA
Vinyasa trained instructor with a comprehensive background in teaching yoga in mental health, eating disorder treatment and recovery.