NOW HIRING YOGA INSTRUCTORS!
SOLO Yoga – At SOLO Yoga we take great pride in creating a unique yoga experience that is welcoming to all, regardless of yoga experience. We are a laid back, no competition, come as you are studio.
- Must be a 200 HR registered yoga instructor through the yoga alliance.
- Ability to teach a variety of class formats is a plus
- Current CPR/AED certification required or obtained within first two months of employment
- 1-year teaching experience preferred
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a new business environment.
WHY WORK AT SOLO YOGA?
- Monthly unlimited yoga membership
- Discount on retail and select workshops
- Laid back, fun atmosphere
- New, exciting location
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience and teaching ability.
Job Types: Part-time
Apply Through Indeed
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.